Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Welcome to our new blog!

Hello and welcome to our new blog created to share what is new with Sew & So Handmade.  First, let me introduce myself.  My name is Susie.  I moved to beautiful Logan, Utah from Boise, Idaho a little over a year ago to be closer to my 6 grandchildren.  My daughter, Rachelle, and I sew ladies' and girls' maxi skirts and other items.  Currently we are selling our skirts at the Cache Valley Gardeners' Market Saturday mornings from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. We also take custom orders and provide shipping for customers outside Logan, Utah, in addition to offering pick-up from our homes. 

Below are some pictures of a few of the girl's maxi skirts and pillowcase dresses I recently made for the market. 




We hope you will stop by our vendor booth Saturday mornings between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. through October at the Cache Valley Gardeners' Market.  Beginning this year the market has moved to Willow Park, near the horseshoe pits. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment